I guess I've missed a few things

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by BAKatz, Dec 15, 2015.

1. BAKatz

BAKatz Mu-43 Veteran

Sep 9, 2010
    Riverdale, NY
    ok, I admit, it's been awhile. Short story......got hurt at work, sold our house, moved, haven't been too active with a camera. Just a bit here and there. Did a lot of stereo photography with the Loreo lens & my EPL-1. I know, I know......I need a new camera. I'm looking at my options. That's it in a nutshell.
    I do have questions regarding the Oly cameras, but I'll get to those later.
    Oh, I did pick up an adapter for our Minolta lenses. A nice option, albeit a little weighty. And I found a use for the " worst lens in the world " ( Oly lens cap ). I use it at night for long exposures, 20-60 sec. from our balcony.
    Just saying hi for now. Be back later.
    B.........

• Like Like x 4
  2. jimr.pdx

jimr.pdx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 5, 2010
    near Longview ~1hr from PDX
    Jim R
    Doesn't take long to miss "a few things" in today's tech and marketing world. Welcome..back! :cool: 

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Welcome back!

4. MoonMind

MoonMind Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Oct 25, 2014
    Switzerland
    Matt
    Actually, if it's not too pressing, you might want to wait out the next couple of months and announcements - exciting things ahead for 2016, apparently. :) 

Anyway, and more seriously, good to see that your interest in photography has come back - finding one's passions again is a sure sign of things getting better ...

M.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.