I guess I've missed a few things

BAKatz

Mu-43 Veteran
ok, I admit, it's been awhile. Short story......got hurt at work, sold our house, moved, haven't been too active with a camera. Just a bit here and there. Did a lot of stereo photography with the Loreo lens & my EPL-1. I know, I know......I need a new camera. I'm looking at my options. That's it in a nutshell.
I do have questions regarding the Oly cameras, but I'll get to those later.
Oh, I did pick up an adapter for our Minolta lenses. A nice option, albeit a little weighty. And I found a use for the " worst lens in the world " ( Oly lens cap ). I use it at night for long exposures, 20-60 sec. from our balcony.
Just saying hi for now. Be back later.
B.........

Real Name
Matt
Actually, if it's not too pressing, you might want to wait out the next couple of months and announcements - exciting things ahead for 2016, apparently. :)

Anyway, and more seriously, good to see that your interest in photography has come back - finding one's passions again is a sure sign of things getting better ...

M.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom