I got a problemo...could you be the one to fix it?

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey guys I have a bit of a problem. I was asked to take pictures of couples at my cousins wedding and everything went good except for this one. I only noticed when i came home and went through my photo's that the fella had something strange going on with his eyes. It's the only shot I've got with them in it.

Can it be rectified by applying some magical strokes? I know some of yous guys are pretty good magicians with pictures. Is there a [possibility] we can stick his wife's eyes in?:smile:

I took the picture in RAW and can send it to anyone who want's to have a fiddle.

I'm off to bed now and I usually sleep like a log for about 10 hours. So i'll see you then.

Cheerio,
icon

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/50527022@N02/5468105916/" title="P1070954 by iconindustries, on Flickr">View attachment 157892"1024" height="575" alt="P1070954" /></a>

LisaO

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Lisa
Nice try but the eyes are too small and I'm certain the people who know this man will know there is something wrong (they might not know what it is though).

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
That's great Rafael! As said before, eye's are way better than no eyes. Yep you sure can become an eye surgeon. You're so good i can't even see any scars.

Thanks heaps mate.

Can I send over the original image for you?

After a quick and dirty 30sec copy and paste ....

View attachment 157946

Am I an eye surgeon now ????

C U
Rafael

greyelm

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Malcolm
What is CHIMP?
To review an image on the LCD screen of a digital camera after taking a photograph. In common usage among press photographers. The act was dubbed chimping after photographers were caught making monkey-like noises when they reviewed a good shot in their cameras.
1. The photographer chimped his double-play shots from the first base photo position.

2. The photographer was caught chimping on the sideline after a play and missed the interception shot.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom