1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I got a problemo...could you be the one to fix it?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Iconindustries, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hey guys I have a bit of a problem. I was asked to take pictures of couples at my cousins wedding and everything went good except for this one. I only noticed when i came home and went through my photo's that the fella had something strange going on with his eyes. It's the only shot I've got with them in it.

Can it be rectified by applying some magical strokes? I know some of yous guys are pretty good magicians with pictures. Is there a [possibility] we can stick his wife's eyes in?:smile:

I took the picture in RAW and can send it to anyone who want's to have a fiddle.

I'm off to bed now and I usually sleep like a log for about 10 hours. So i'll see you then.

Cheerio,
    icon

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/50527022@N02/5468105916/" title="P1070954 by iconindustries, on Flickr"> View attachment 157892 "1024" height="575" alt="P1070954" /></a>

2. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    After a quick and dirty 30sec copy and paste ....

View attachment 157922

Am I an eye surgeon now ????

C U
    Rafael

• Like Like x 2
  3. thearne3

thearne3 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Redding, CT USA
    Looks like you caught him mid-blink.

If he has brown eyes, you may get some questions.... :eek: 

4. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Nice try but the eyes are too small and I'm certain the people who know this man will know there is something wrong (they might not know what it is though).

5. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Any eyes are better than no eyes...

• Like Like x 1
  6. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Yes, Raf, you are an eye surgeon!:biggrin:

He just looks either tired or as though he's had a few too many drinks.:wink:

7. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    This is a good example of why to CHIMP.

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

True, true, but it is difficult to do sometimes if you're having fun. ;-)

9. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

That's great Rafael! As said before, eye's are way better than no eyes. Yep you sure can become an eye surgeon. You're so good i can't even see any scars.

Thanks heaps mate.

Can I send over the original image for you?

10. Djarum

Djarum Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Huntsville, AL, USA
    Jason
    What is CHIMP?

11. greyelm

greyelm Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 28, 2010
    London
    Malcolm
    To review an image on the LCD screen of a digital camera after taking a photograph. In common usage among press photographers. The act was dubbed chimping after photographers were caught making monkey-like noises when they reviewed a good shot in their cameras.
    1. The photographer chimped his double-play shots from the first base photo position.

2. The photographer was caught chimping on the sideline after a play and missed the interception shot.

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.