I got a bad case of....

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by next61, May 29, 2010.

1. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Micro-four-third-icitis.
    I am waiting for Monza's adaptor and I have no idea when it's going to show up. Anybody in the second batch got a word of when we can see them, so we can start using those Contax G Planar lenses on M4/3... well, in style?

2. sinjin

sinjin Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    Ottawa, Canada
    Just got my email, shipped May 27th. :smile:

3. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    That's nice Sinjin but, when did you ordered your adaptor? This "Monza" member is on other boards, stating that it's working on more adaptors. It might be a one man operation but the communicating with him is very frustrating... sort of a monolog!
    Are there any other members, waiting for this adaptor?

4. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Monza is a member over at DPI. He's sold many things and he's apparently a good guy....

• Like Like x 2
  5. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    OK, I am not saying that he is not a good guy. All I'm asking is if any of you, the ones waiting for the "second batch", received a word from him. I have not.

6. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus Subscribing Member Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Did you check any threads at DPI?
    He's active there.
    I'm rating your thread so it becomes more visible.
    Maybe you'll get some replies later. It's a holiday weekend here in the States.

• Like Like x 2
  7. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Yeah, you are right. There is actually a thread (about 14 pages long) about this adaptor.... and it seems that people are active on that thread even on Memorial Day.
    Thanks for the tip Streetshooter!

8. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    I ordered mine on April 21st. It shipped on May 27th too. I assume I will get it tomorrow.

• Like Like x 2
  9. richie15

richie15 Guest

If anyone is looking for the 45mm lens to work with the adapter please let me know.

10. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Since I ordered mine on April 24th, then I should get mine sometimes in the beginning of June? How do you know that it shipped? Did you got an email from Robert?
    I have not received any emails but, oh well... a little bit of patience won't kill me. Thank you Lisa!:thumbup:

11. sinjin

sinjin Mu-43 Regular

Feb 15, 2010
    Ottawa, Canada
    I ordered Apr 16th and that put me in the second batch. On May 27th I received a confirmation email from Robert via PayPal that my adapter shipped via USPS, with tracking number.

Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 2
  12. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    Yes it does, there is hope! :smile:

13. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    I just received the confirmation email from Paypal... Monza's adaptor is on it's way!

• Like Like x 2
  14. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

next61, just an aside here. I have just taken a look at your flickr pages - a brief one, and am very impressed! Then I realized you've been uploading to the galleries here and I didn't even know it.:redface: You really ought to consider adding some of your photos to the various threads in the Genre forums because they're very well done and worth seeing.:2thumbs:

15. LisaO

LisaO Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 18, 2010
    New York Metro Area
    Lisa
    Did you ever get yours? I got am email last week saying there were some changes but haven't heard since.

16. next61

next61 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 22, 2010
    I just got an email from Paypal stating that it's been shipped to my address with a tracking number; I don't have it in my hands.