I feel like the Prodigal Son!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Rich Young, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Rich Young

Rich Young Mu-43 Regular

Dec 11, 2011
    Greetings (again!). My name is Rich Young and I have just now re-registered for this forum. I was on it over a year ago, starting with my Pen E-P1, then E-PL 1. As it always happens, life took a few different turns as did my attention span. With that in mind I have been to the fleshpots of various other makes and models of camera. I would be lying if I told you I didn't enjoy the ride! However, when the E-P3 came out and I tried it on for size, I actually could feel myself smile as I "just knew" about this camera. Are my photos any better than the others - nah! Maybe even a bit worse as I figure some things out! However, I enjoy the camera immensely, and I don't find myself looking for the next best thing (well, most of the time!). I look forward to learning much on here and enjoying the camaraderie that such a site can bring, and that I remember it bringing when I first was part of m4/3.

Anyway, for what it's worth, and even though it's in the profile: living in Chicago, teaching high school boys religion (Augustinian priest here), developing a choir here, and an avid rail fan.

Looking forward to some good experiences here.

2. ripleys baby

ripleys baby Straw clutcher

Aug 10, 2011
    peace to you too Rich.:smile:
  3. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    Welcome aboard Padre. Waiting for your heavenly images.

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Welcome back Rich. No offense to you, as I have mentally applied this to a number of folks, but "they always come back" :biggrin:

Please do share your pics, and happy posting.