I feel like the Prodigal Son!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Rich Young, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Rich Young

Rich Young Mu-43 Regular

Dec 11, 2011
    Chicago
    Rich
    Greetings (again!). My name is Rich Young and I have just now re-registered for this forum. I was on it over a year ago, starting with my Pen E-P1, then E-PL 1. As it always happens, life took a few different turns as did my attention span. With that in mind I have been to the fleshpots of various other makes and models of camera. I would be lying if I told you I didn't enjoy the ride! However, when the E-P3 came out and I tried it on for size, I actually could feel myself smile as I "just knew" about this camera. Are my photos any better than the others - nah! Maybe even a bit worse as I figure some things out! However, I enjoy the camera immensely, and I don't find myself looking for the next best thing (well, most of the time!). I look forward to learning much on here and enjoying the camaraderie that such a site can bring, and that I remember it bringing when I first was part of m4/3.

Anyway, for what it's worth, and even though it's in the profile: living in Chicago, teaching high school boys religion (Augustinian priest here), developing a choir here, and an avid rail fan.

Looking forward to some good experiences here.

Peace,
    Rich

2. ripleys baby

ripleys baby Straw clutcher

Aug 10, 2011
    peace to you too Rich.:smile:

3. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    SoCal
    Welcome aboard Padre. Waiting for your heavenly images.

Gary

4. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Welcome back Rich. No offense to you, as I have mentally applied this to a number of folks, but "they always come back" :biggrin:

Please do share your pics, and happy posting.