I don't really know what constitutes a good picture...

Olof

New to Mu-43
I don't really know what constitutes a good picture but I like this picture that I took tonight using my Olympus e-PL1 with the Panasonic 20mm f1.7, which arrived from Amazon earlier this week.

So, yeah, I like it, but I don't have the eye yet for what is good or bad. I'd appreciate any help to dissect and critique this picture so that I may learn.

Thanks!

Olof

Attachments

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hey Olof, I'm glad to see you join us on the forum. Isn't the 20mm a fun lens to use.
I'm no good as a critique because i like everything that people give a shot at and try. I reckon there really is no good or bad- it's what you enjoy is what counts. All i can say is l like your picture and i can convey myself to the place and feel the atmosphere.

thanks,

icon

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Olof, welcome and Kevin is right. Join the group, you'll enjoy it.

See those 2 lights........ look down his back, see the dark patch...ok
those 3 elements create a triangle for EYE TRAVEL.

His hands imply a triangle shape in the opposite direction.
So these elements create strong eye travel.......
see that little guy off the to the right....That is called an "Irritant"....... it seems to draw the eye but not hold it it just keeps things moving around....

Hope that helps.....shooter

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom