I am Sergio. Let me introduce myself.

photosbysergio

New to Mu-43
Real Name
Sergio Burani
My name is Sergio Burani and I am the founder of Photos by Sergio. I am a Travel Photographer who wants to make a difference. Capturing people and places all over the world is my passion. The economic value of my photography, including my time, is entirely devoted to charity. You can visit me at www.PhotosBySergio.com
I can no longer carry my traditional DSLR equipment during my travels. My back is acting up. I have recently switched to M43, with an Olympus OM-D EM-5. I have a lot to learn before I can obtain professional results and this forum appears to be critical to this process.
Thank you all!
:smile:

snkenai

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome, and show us some of your travels. Doesn't have taken with m4/3. Some of us will no longer travel, except by others photo record.

Fmrvette

This Space For Rent
Real Name
Jim
Sergio, welcome aboard!

The EM-5 is indeed much less of a handful than a full sized DSLR and if your back is like mine it will be thanking you :thumbup:.

Regards,

Jim

wildwildwes

Mu-43 Veteran
Welcome Sergio. Your work is beautiful and insightful. I can also completely relate to carrying heavy DSLRs etc for decades resulting in a tortured and damaged back! It is for this reason that I too started to investigate other alternative formats...

Looking forward to your contributions here.

Cheers-

Wes

Latest threads

Top Bottom