I am paco from spain

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pacotaco40, Feb 21, 2014.

1. pacotaco40

pacotaco40 New to Mu-43

Feb 21, 2014
    Well my name is Paco I am from La Línea de la Concepción , Cádiz SPAIN , GIBRALTAR with and consider myself an amateur photographer .
    My first serious camera was a Canon T90 Gibraltar buying a 50mm 1.2 ( if you read that right ) and a Canon 70-300 zoom both. A lot of money back then but we are clearly talking in '89 if I remember correctly , no responsibilities no children, no family .....

He ****ed me on a trip and I bought a Canary EOS5 canon too.

In started with a DC260 digital kodak, that replaced a Sony F707 and it was beginning to be usable as a camera ...

From there a canon rebel 300D , then a canon D20 also ..... but when I went to change it and tried the 50D did not convince me ........

And tried the nikon D90 and ... A sell any fees and buy the D90 with 18-200 vr

now it work photographed for my religious images and landscapes peoples.

And entertainment I have been doing photo trips and weekend outings , my children and my wife loves it.

Well before the bag had two goals the camera flash but over the years I become more lazy and ended up carrying the camera with a lens and therefore opt for the 18-200

Still camera with that goal weighed a lot and have been taking increasingly less
    To top the last trip I made to Barcelona a couple of months ago I took a Canon sx50 and made some pictures of the sea acceptable ... that came out a buyer for the d90 and sold ....

I stayed with the purpose and sb900 flash

My nephew does the fellowship this year and has asked me to do a story for a book .....
    And here I started again with the bug ...

I've been looking at a D7100 with a failed attempt to purchase eglobal ... I'm waiting for me back in cash after 3 weeks .....

And I 'm rethinking the whole issue and why I have come here to thank fellow members and ojodigital Nikonistas friends who told me the exixtencia of such cameras ...

2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Jim
    Welcome to the forum, Paco!

Regards,

Jim