1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

I am heart broken -My love story

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

So guys .. Dnt know from where should I start ..
    I was the second week of Dec when my wife and daughter went for a holiday and I was all alone at home .The life was boring and dull till I saw her for the first time . It wasn't extacty love at first sight but when we saw each there we felt some attraction for each other .
    So I decided to make the first move and got in touch with her . After few dates she was all mine .
    We spent hours and hours together , I loved her looks , her smile , loved touching her and each time we were together it seemed I coundnt get enough of her . When I was away from her I always felt useless and hopeless. I fell in love again and again and again . I got obsessed with her . She looked so beautiful in black and red dresses. It all continued very passionately .We enjoyed dinners , breakfasts, drives and going to the beaches . My one touch will turn her on .. She loved my gentle touches and kisses ..
    Now It was the dreadful night of 19th Feb when I took her out for a drive in middle of the night because I wanted to see how she looks in her new dress..
    She fell down from back seat and bumped into tripod ..
    Sustained a major injury -- Now Who the hell is she I am so much in love with and obsessed with? She is my sweetheart Red Olympus EPL2 . I bought it in Dec 3rd week 2011 after lusting for a week over it.I took her out on 19th Feb 2012 at 1 am for night shoot and my car bumped into a stone she fell down broke the LCD .plus few more scratches.All things in my life starting with C broke on that night ..Camera, Car and C###
    I want my MFT family to share my heartache ...hahaaa
    Should I fix the broken girl friend or get a new one ?
    ..Say some soothing things guys.I am really heart broken
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    I'm guessing cheap fix would be to use a vf2 and ignore the screen. I'm not sure, but I'd guess repair would cost more than its worth. Congrats on your new back up camera. Guess your buying an EM-5 for sure now. RIP the red headed step child.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bhupinder2002

YEs I will be getting OMD but I am so much in love with this particular camera. I can still shoot from LCD but I hate to see my sweetheart in discomfort and being a doctor I can't treat her .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

4. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Sigh. Does the LCD still work? My glass broke but the monitor still operated. I laid a 2" strip of clear shipping tape over the face. Other than the cracks and slight protrusion It still works and provides all the necessary detail for viewing my images. -Chrome

• Like Like x 1
  5. snkenai

snkenai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    Call 1-800-waaaah!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    My assessment Bhupinder is you have a classic case of " physician can't heal thyself " ( your broken heart or your red E-PL2 lol )... maybe patch her up and use the VF-2 ? She may not be "perfect" any more but heh I'm sure you still love her ...

• Like Like x 1
  7. David

David Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Sydney
    I share your feelings. THe same thing nearly happen with my EPM1. THese things are
    small and light. It is easily bump and fall off.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bhupinder2002

Hahahh
    Love this reply . Ya I am gonna patch her up .Beauty is skin deep.I know she still loves me and I still love her , Its a life long relationship and I am not gonna dump her for anyone else ..hahahaah
    My beloved EPL2 has shared some finest moments of life with me and I will never ever sell this Red EPL2. I am actually possessive and in love with this camera .But yes heart aches sometimes ..:rofl:
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

• Like Like x 1
  9. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    I don't know whether to laugh (at your funny story) or cry (about your sad loss).

Probably both. :confused:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Colin , U can cry as my beloved girl friend is injured . U can laugh and be happy as I still love her . Though I am heart broken but my love is still the same ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

11. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

True Love never dies. You 2 should get married.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bhupinder2002

Lol
    Thanks ...I wish we could..hahahah
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

13. Bhupinder2002

Anyway I might move to Queensland soon .I am bored in Victoria .Just wanna work in Rural Australia ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

14. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    tee hee ....loves trials....;)

15. I almost had a similar moment with my E-PL1 a while back, and to make matters worse it was fitted with the 9-18mm at the time. The camera and lens fell about two feet directly onto hard tiles. I feared the worst but when I picked it up I couldn't even find an impact mark. Tough camera, that E-PL1.

16. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Bob
    Maybe someone should start a poll on whether we should all laugh or cry? Or perhaps designate a special day as a memorial. Worldwide 2/19 day anyone? Or should that be 19/2 day?

Perhaps we need another poll for that, too.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But seriously, Bhupinder, I'm sorry for your loss. At least you can rest content in the knowledge that she had a good life and was / is loved even in this hour of darkness.

And now in your hour of despair I wish you (and her)....

17. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Bob .
    I am happy if u start a poll for that . I always have a tendency to form a bond with my cameras and I am inseparable from this current EPL2 . There were few moments of my life which will never occur again and this camera shared them with me . Apart from that I love the handing and feeling of EPL2. I wish Olympus introduces EPL4 in similar shape but weather sealed body and tilt screen.
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

18. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

You Better Hope Your Wife ...

... doesn't read this !@#$%^&. :biggrin:

Most women's sense of humor doesn't go this far. :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bhupinder2002

Hahah . I agree with that.Dont u think if I remove the EPL2 from my love story then it has a different angle and meaning? Lol
    Cheers

20. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

MORE than a little bit. :biggrin:

She would find you guilty and execute judgement swiftly for even typing the words. LET ALONE THINKING THEM. :mad:

:crying: This you trying to explain.

:sorry: Begging for forgiveness after she refuses to grasp the concept.

:flypig: And this is your little whipped soul flying to heaven after she's done with you.

Personally I think you better ask Amin to delete this entire thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl: