1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I am heart broken -My love story

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

So guys .. Dnt know from where should I start ..
    I was the second week of Dec when my wife and daughter went for a holiday and I was all alone at home .The life was boring and dull till I saw her for the first time . It wasn't extacty love at first sight but when we saw each there we felt some attraction for each other .
    So I decided to make the first move and got in touch with her . After few dates she was all mine .
    We spent hours and hours together , I loved her looks , her smile , loved touching her and each time we were together it seemed I coundnt get enough of her . When I was away from her I always felt useless and hopeless. I fell in love again and again and again . I got obsessed with her . She looked so beautiful in black and red dresses. It all continued very passionately .We enjoyed dinners , breakfasts, drives and going to the beaches . My one touch will turn her on .. She loved my gentle touches and kisses ..
    Now It was the dreadful night of 19th Feb when I took her out for a drive in middle of the night because I wanted to see how she looks in her new dress..
    She fell down from back seat and bumped into tripod ..
    Sustained a major injury -- Now Who the hell is she I am so much in love with and obsessed with? She is my sweetheart Red Olympus EPL2 . I bought it in Dec 3rd week 2011 after lusting for a week over it.I took her out on 19th Feb 2012 at 1 am for night shoot and my car bumped into a stone she fell down broke the LCD .plus few more scratches.All things in my life starting with C broke on that night ..Camera, Car and C###
    I want my MFT family to share my heartache ...hahaaa
    Should I fix the broken girl friend or get a new one ?
    ..Say some soothing things guys.I am really heart broken
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

2. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    I'm guessing cheap fix would be to use a vf2 and ignore the screen. I'm not sure, but I'd guess repair would cost more than its worth. Congrats on your new back up camera. Guess your buying an EM-5 for sure now. RIP the red headed step child.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bhupinder2002

YEs I will be getting OMD but I am so much in love with this particular camera. I can still shoot from LCD but I hate to see my sweetheart in discomfort and being a doctor I can't treat her .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

4. Crdome

Crdome Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Sep 11, 2011
    West Central Indiana
    Chrome
    Sigh. Does the LCD still work? My glass broke but the monitor still operated. I laid a 2" strip of clear shipping tape over the face. Other than the cracks and slight protrusion It still works and provides all the necessary detail for viewing my images. -Chrome

• Like Like x 1
  5. snkenai

snkenai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 5, 2010
    Call 1-800-waaaah!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    My assessment Bhupinder is you have a classic case of " physician can't heal thyself " ( your broken heart or your red E-PL2 lol )... maybe patch her up and use the VF-2 ? She may not be "perfect" any more but heh I'm sure you still love her ...

• Like Like x 1
  7. David

David Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Sydney
    I share your feelings. THe same thing nearly happen with my EPM1. THese things are
    small and light. It is easily bump and fall off.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bhupinder2002

Hahahh
    Love this reply . Ya I am gonna patch her up .Beauty is skin deep.I know she still loves me and I still love her , Its a life long relationship and I am not gonna dump her for anyone else ..hahahaah
    My beloved EPL2 has shared some finest moments of life with me and I will never ever sell this Red EPL2. I am actually possessive and in love with this camera .But yes heart aches sometimes ..:rofl:
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

• Like Like x 1
  9. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    I don't know whether to laugh (at your funny story) or cry (about your sad loss).

Probably both. :confused: 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Colin , U can cry as my beloved girl friend is injured . U can laugh and be happy as I still love her . Though I am heart broken but my love is still the same ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

11. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

True Love never dies. You 2 should get married.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Bhupinder2002

Lol
    Thanks ...I wish we could..hahahah
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

13. Bhupinder2002

Anyway I might move to Queensland soon .I am bored in Victoria .Just wanna work in Rural Australia ..
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

14. Minniesmum

Minniesmum Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 2, 2012
    UK
    tee hee ....loves trials....;) 

15. I almost had a similar moment with my E-PL1 a while back, and to make matters worse it was fitted with the 9-18mm at the time. The camera and lens fell about two feet directly onto hard tiles. I feared the worst but when I picked it up I couldn't even find an impact mark. Tough camera, that E-PL1.

16. BarefootPilgrim

BarefootPilgrim Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Westchester, IL
    Bob
    Maybe someone should start a poll on whether we should all laugh or cry? Or perhaps designate a special day as a memorial. Worldwide 2/19 day anyone? Or should that be 19/2 day?

Perhaps we need another poll for that, too.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

But seriously, Bhupinder, I'm sorry for your loss. At least you can rest content in the knowledge that she had a good life and was / is loved even in this hour of darkness.

And now in your hour of despair I wish you (and her)....

17. Bhupinder2002

Thanks Bob .
    I am happy if u start a poll for that . I always have a tendency to form a bond with my cameras and I am inseparable from this current EPL2 . There were few moments of my life which will never occur again and this camera shared them with me . Apart from that I love the handing and feeling of EPL2. I wish Olympus introduces EPL4 in similar shape but weather sealed body and tilt screen.
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

18. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

You Better Hope Your Wife ...

... doesn't read this !@#$%^&. :biggrin:

Most women's sense of humor doesn't go this far. :eek: 

• Like Like x 1
  19. Bhupinder2002

Hahah . I agree with that.Dont u think if I remove the EPL2 from my love story then it has a different angle and meaning? Lol
    Cheers

20. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

MORE than a little bit. :biggrin:

She would find you guilty and execute judgement swiftly for even typing the words. LET ALONE THINKING THEM. :mad: 

:crying: This you trying to explain.

:sorry: Begging for forgiveness after she refuses to grasp the concept.

:flypig: And this is your little whipped soul flying to heaven after she's done with you.

Personally I think you better ask Amin to delete this entire thread. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.