1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hunt's Photo Sale. Refurb TG-5 $234

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by mpg01, Oct 20, 2018.

1. mpg01

mpg01 Mu-43 Regular

Oct 21, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Meissner

Michael Meissner Mu-43 Regular

Unfortunately by Saturday afternoon, they had sold out of TG-5's at the main store. My salesman found that they had a hand full in the other stores, and I was able to buy it. I'll pick it up later. By now, they are certainly sold out of the remote stores also. The Hunts salesman and the Olympus rep that was there said they started with 100 TG-5's for sale.

FWIW, the sale is/was a 3 day sale (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), but I don't think the vendor reps will be there on Sunday. I know the Olympus rep from way back, and he and I chatted, and I showed him my latest steampunk box (pumpkin with video eyes moving back and forth that uses s/w somebody else wrote) with a TG-2 in a suitcase box on top (the idea is to change the TG-2 to a TG-5).

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.