hullo fro, Bonnie Scotland

chilliman

New to Mu-43
Been lurking a while now at mu-43and eventually got around to registering. Previous camera was a Canon 40D some lenses my favourite being the 100-400L which liked for wildlife shots.
Maybe getting a bit older now I was finding it all a bit heavy to cart about so I sold all my DSLR kit and lightened the load to a GF-1 +20mm lens, great little combination and I find I carry the camera more than I did with the dslr.

SamSam

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome!

I'm a chilli fan too. The band and the veggie.
The GF1 and 20mm are a really fantastic light combo. I just got a viewfinder for mine and although it makes the camera look bigger, it doesn't add weight and is nice to have if you don't want to use the screen. It helps me with framing shots.
Anyways, welcome.

sam

robifis

New to Mu-43
hello and welcome from Stirling ;). I too used to have a 40D, and many other cameras but decided to stick with the m4/3's....i must admit though it is my gf camera and I just "look after" it haha.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom