1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

HUGE news from Adorama and B&H Pre-ordering has begun!!!!

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by MedicineMan4040, Jan 5, 2016.

1. MedicineMan4040

MedicineMan4040 Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Sep 2, 2015
    East TN
    Robert
    Both of the big boys in NYC have just announced via e-mail pre-ordering for the Panasonic Leica 100-400g lens!!!
    I hope I was one of the first to get on the list.

Also announced and within 10 min's of the PL 100-400 announcement is the Olympus 300/F4. Which might be a smarter choice depending on your application.

Zoom luxury or a faster aperture? F4 is fast, especially at an effective 600mm; but F6.3 for an effective 800mm is unheard of. Such a hard decision.
    We have the 40-150 2.8 Pro Oly and there is no doubt that the Oly 300/F4 will be a supreme lens in every way. Me, well I'm going with the Lumix simply because I have the GX8 that's been waiting on this lens.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Generationfourth

Generationfourth Mu-43 Regular

Sep 11, 2015
    the PL 100-400 is beautiful looking. And the price is not bad at all.

3. Drdave944

Drdave944 Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

Feb 2, 2012
    I will look forward to seeing the results with the dual IS. It works well with other Panny IS lenses.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.