1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Huge LowePro sale at BestBuy...

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by kwalsh, Mar 30, 2013.

  1. kwalsh

    kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

    775
    Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    Really excellent sale on everything LowePro at Best Buy right now. Really good savings and free shipping on many things.

    All Lowe Pro Bags

    The Flipside 10L AW was just recently reviewed by someone here I think. It looks awesome for a m43 kit and is now $68 at BestBuy instead of $111 everywhere else. I just bought one.

    I already own the Event Messenger 100 which is excellent for an E-M5 and a whole bunch of primes. That is $31 instead of $50 elsewhere.

    Anywho, really awesome sale on LowePro stuff. Not sure if it will last very long at all. The sale might have been Friday and today only but I'm not sure.

    Ken
     
  2. riverr02

    riverr02 Mu-43 Veteran

    258
    May 2, 2011
    New York
    Rafael
    Had bought the same bag from Amazon last week for $111. Am returning it to them, having bought this one just now. Thanks!
     
  3. Totoro

    Totoro Mu-43 Rookie

    14
    Sep 12, 2011
    St. Louis, MO
    Thanks for the heads up! I have a think tank retrospective 5 as my main bag, and it's awesome, but I often wish I had something a little smaller and lighter. I picked up a streamline 100 which should be nice on the days when I want to go a little lighter :)
     
  4. tpitch14

    tpitch14 Mu-43 Regular

    156
    Mar 31, 2010
    PA
    A few nice prices in there... I was checking out the CompuDay Photo 250 for a little bit now, one of quite a few laptop/camera backpack combos that somewhat interest me, and that's a really nice price on that. Hrmmm.
     
  5. nuclearboy

    nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

    850
    Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    Thanks

    I was just looking for a bag to take on a biking trip around Amsterdam and the flipside sport 10L AW looks great. I especially like the pull out rain protection system.
     
  6. OM Dude

    OM Dude Mu-43 Rookie

    21
    Dec 30, 2012
    Ku'u home o Honolulu
    Thanks for the heads up. I ordered a Lowepro - Pro Roller Attache X50 Roller Bag for $156. I don't really need it but I'm never happy with the carryons I use for trips. Anyway sort of a luxury purchase for a great discount. Plus the handle has a 1/4" accessory attachment.
     
  7. b534202

    b534202 Mu-43 Regular

    46
    Sep 18, 2012
    Sale is over?
     
  8. OM Dude

    OM Dude Mu-43 Rookie

    21
    Dec 30, 2012
    Ku'u home o Honolulu
    Looks like it. Only three small items on sale now. :frown:
     
  9. Declan97

    Declan97 Mu-43 Veteran

    379
    Feb 3, 2012
    Padang, Indonesia
    Unfortunately no Intl shipping
     
  10. Bokeh Diem

    Bokeh Diem Mu-43 Top Veteran

    655
    Mar 14, 2010
    Toronto
    I use their range of Classic AW Series and very much like them. Tough, urban good looking, and don't scream 'CAMERA KIT INSIDE!'. Plus, they have integrated stow-away rain pouches.
     
  11. Declan97

    Declan97 Mu-43 Veteran

    379
    Feb 3, 2012
    Padang, Indonesia
    +1, thought I might add 1more messenger 150 but couldn't
     
  12. nuclearboy

    nuclearboy Mu-43 Top Veteran

    850
    Jan 28, 2011
    USA
    I received the flipside sport 10L AW. I put the body with 25mm, the FL300R flash, the 40-150 zoom, and two primes (14 and 45) + a battery in the bag and it took up about 60% of the space. I can stuff a water bottle in the side hydration pack area, plenty of other tidbits (food/phone/maps/etc) in the remaining 40% of the bag and it holds a lightweight tripod very well on the other side.

    Overall I think this will be a great bag for traveling and I appreciate the note about the sale.

    This Da*&^!! Hot deals section is costing me a fortune but I do like the bag.

    Thanks,
     
  13. madogvelkor

    madogvelkor Mu-43 Top Veteran

    937
    Feb 22, 2013
    Connecticut
    My Flipside 200 came yesterday, it's great! I'm able to fit my G5, FL-300, 14-42, 45-150, 100-300, and a legacy Minolta Macro 50mm inside. I could also put my E-P1 with my 14mm in the top compartment if I wanted.

    I took it out to a local state park this morning, and it felt great -- I could barely feel the weight of my gear as I walked around. Easy to access things too, though unfortunately there wasn't really anything much to take photos of, apart from some squirrels.
     
  14. kwalsh

    kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

    775
    Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    My 10L came yesterday as well. Haven't been out with it yet but test fitting it I am happy so far. The best thing about it may be the tripod attachment. Simple and effective, keeps the tripod snug to the bag and easy to remove and replace.