Huelight Olympus ACR & Lightroom Profiles Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespetts

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I've just bought a set for my E-P3; although I haven't yet spent a great deal of time with them, they look very good so far. I'd recommend them.

jnewell

Mu-43 All-Pro
So what do people think about these profiles for the OM-D? Any more feedback from users?
Thanks,
RA
I've only done a little experimenting, but I'd say they (three) were definitely worth the cost, if nothing else as a starting point for minor tweaks after applying the profile.

LEOR

Mu-43 Rookie
EM5 profile

Hi Colin I just made a payment through Paypal for the EM-5 V15 profile and look forward to receiving it. As I understand it the profile will be sent by email. Will it include instructions on where to install it on a window 7 machine?
Cheers,
Leo Reinhard

savvy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Les
Hi Colin I just made a payment through Paypal for the EM-5 V15 profile and look forward to receiving it. As I understand it the profile will be sent by email. Will it include instructions on where to install it on a window 7 machine?
Cheers,
Leo Reinhard
In case you are worrying, yes it will come by email, and yes it contains Win7 instructions.

MrPhotoBob

Mu-43 Veteran
The instructions will give you two places to install them. I placed them in only one place and they worked great until I upgraded both Lightroom 4 and went to CS6 from CS5. I spent two days deleting software and reinstalling it trying to figure out my problem until Savvy pointed me into the right direction. Make sure that you place it in both folders once you receve it.

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
The instructions will give you two places to install them. I placed them in only one place and they worked great until I upgraded both Lightroom 4 and went to CS6 from CS5. I spent two days deleting software and reinstalling it trying to figure out my problem until Savvy pointed me into the right direction. Make sure that you place it in both folders once you receve it.
Thanks Savvy for this information, I will update my installation instructions accordingly.

Colin

LEOR

Mu-43 Rookie
Huelight EM-5 profiles

Thanks Colin and everyone for your help. I was able to install the V15 profiles successfully and I like the colors very much.

In studying the results it appears that the difference between low, standard and high is only the contrast. Are my old eyes correct?

Cheers,
Leo

digitalandfilm

Mu-43 All-Pro
Quick question- I love (and purchased) the Huelight Profiles (OM-D) but just upgraded to Windows 8.

Will they still install and work with LR??

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
Quick question- I love (and purchased) the Huelight Profiles (OM-D) but just upgraded to Windows 8.

Will they still install and work with LR??
Yes, If you upgraded to Windows 8 the original path to the profiles should be preserved and you should have no problems using them in LR.

Colin

digitalandfilm

Mu-43 All-Pro
Yes, If you upgraded to Windows 8 the original path to the profiles should be preserved and you should have no problems using them in LR.

Colin
Well.. I did a clean install but just re-installed and the profiles are working like a charm!

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
I have had a report of Lightroom 4.3 RC not recognising my profiles under OSX, could I ask if there are any users of my profiles that are using 4.3 RC and if they have had any problems?

The profiles work fine and as they should from my end in 4.3 RC under Windows 7 & 8.

Thanks in advance.

Colin

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
These are the correct file locations for my profiles if you are using LR 4.3 or ACR 7.3:-

Lightroom 4.3 and ACR 7.3 users with Windows 7:

C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\CameraRaw\CameraProfiles

If you can’t find this folder go to: Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab > Select "Show hidden folders"

Lightroom 4.3 and ACR 7.3 users with OSX:

/Macintosh HD/Users/Username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/

By default this is a hidden folder, you can acces it from finder menu 'GO' holding down ALT( OPTION ) key.

Or in the terminal type: sudo chflags nohidden /Library/ ~/Library/

jon595

Mu-43 Veteran
I just upgraded to Lightroom 4.3 on OS X 10.7.5 and my Huelight presets are not being recognized by Lightroom anymore. I double checked the directory in the last post and the files are in the proper place.

Any idea's?

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
I just upgraded to Lightroom 4.3 on OS X 10.7.5 and my Huelight presets are not being recognized by Lightroom anymore. I double checked the directory in the last post and the files are in the proper place.

Any idea's?
Sorry I missed this post, try putting the profiles in both these locations:-

/Macintosh HD/Users/Username/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles/

And

/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

apbtlvr

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Rick
Sorry I missed this post, try putting the profiles in both these locations:-

And

/Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
Running OS X (10.6.8)
While I've not yet purchased profiles for the EM-5, I do have them for the GX1. As suggested, copying them over to the username library worked fine one I restarted LR. Thanks for this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom