Huelight Olympus ACR & Lightroom Profiles Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
Olympus E-M5 - V4 Released

All profiles rebuilt with my new bespoke profiling software.

To update please download the V4 profiles from the download link provided here: Huelight (@Huelight) on Twitter

I look forward to your feedback.

Colin

CharlesBaudelaire

New to Mu-43
Does anyone know why the link no longer works?

Is there another place these profiles are stored? Looking for the latest one for the OM-D. A quick search didn't turn up anything.

Cheers

bcaslis

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Brian Caslis
I saw a twitter response that he was ending the project because of lack of donations. I donated for the profile but apparently few have done so.

Huelight

Mu-43 Regular
It became a fruitless task, due maybe to my lack of skill in creating the perfect profile :eek:

But feel free to post links to the the old profiles, if they help you out all to the good...

Take care chaps!

Colin

ibcj

Mu-43 Regular
It's too bad Colin, but unfortunately most donation based projects see little return. I was one of the 5 that sent a couple bucks. Thanks for your efforts.

Chris

pharaviel

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Daniele Frizzi
Colin, you could have more luck with a kickstarter project maybe? That way only paying customer would get the profiles, and you could maybe add a "premium rate" to create a custom profile for a camera you don't already support.

Something like
-basic (10EUR?), people gets your profiles
-advanced (30EUR?), you send to the client some test papers, they shot it, send you the files and you create the new profile
-top (200EUR?), you rent the camera and do all the work

timtrevlig

New to Mu-43
Colin, thank you once again for your great profiles!
Maybe, one fine day you'll be back and people will be ready to donate.

Best wishes
Tim

MichaelJC

Mu-43 Regular
Wow...gone already? :(

I just got Lightroom 4 and processed my first pics with it this week. Was going to donate because the E-M5 profiles are much better than the Adobe default. Is the paypal link still active at least?

I can make available the E-M5 V6 and the GF3 V5 profiles if someone points me to a suitable place to up them to.

rkelac

Mu-43 Regular
Wow...gone already? :(

I just got Lightroom 4 and processed my first pics with it this week. Was going to donate because the E-M5 profiles are much better than the Adobe default. Is the paypal link still active at least?

I can make available the E-M5 V6 and the GF3 V5 profiles if someone points me to a suitable place to up them to.

Could you put them up using a free Dropbox account in a public folder? Do you have the PayPal link?

ibcj

Mu-43 Regular
If anyone needs the Paypal address for a donation, send me a PM. I'm sure Colin would appreciate it.

Chris

pharaviel

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Daniele Frizzi
MichaelJC said:
Yes, please donate if you find them useful, and please always share the complete original zips.

I'm sorry, I recovered the profiles I was already using, I don't have the original zip files.

mizu

New to Mu-43
Oh-oh-oh!

I now have LR4 and wanted to begin with it to process my E-PL3 pics.
I just came too late?

Could someone be so kind to provide me the profile for Olympus E-PL3?

Thanks a lot in advance (of course I would donate if the author makes it available).

ekinwang

New to Mu-43
hey guys, dumb question but can the epl1 presets be used for a epl2? don't seem to see a preset for the epl2.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom