1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

https://us.buyolympus.com/eyecup-ep-9-for-vf-2-electronic-viewfinder.html

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Bill Gordon, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

I searched for the original posting of the a/m without success...perhaps I didn't go far enough back however, my question is...has anyone bought the eyecup? I attempted to but it is "US only" and I have had words with the local Oly reps over this. My contention is if you are going to sell the camera you should be prepared to also have available the accessories and I would like this particular one.

2. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Bill,

I'm considering buying it, but with shipping + tax I'm looking at about $24USD. I'm thinking I'll go ahead as I have had to use my free hand to shade my view. It's just that $24.....

Otto...

3. Bill Gordon

Bill Gordon Mu-43 Top Veteran

Thanks for your message Otto....I can't buy from the US but I have ordered it from my local store and they are going to try and get one for me. It is just what I need because I have found the camera difficult to hold...I was so used to the E-1 with the shutter release on an angle and this one is the old fashioned 35mm style, being on top. With the eye cup I will be able to have it snuggled to my face and increase the steadiness of the camera.

4. Otto

Otto Mu-43 Regular

Apr 9, 2010
    Texas, USA
    Hi Bill,

I went ahead and popped for it today. $23.25 including shipping and tax from Olympus direct. Hopefully will have it next week. I agree that all accessories should be available everywhere.

Good luck with your purchase,

Otto...

• Like Like x 1