1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED HP Stream 7 full Windows 8.1 tablet with free Office365 | Location: durham,nc | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by robertmwilliams, Dec 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertmwilliams

robertmwilliams Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    HP Stream 7 full Windows 8.1 tablet with free Office365

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Looking for even more glass for my new GX7 so I am clearing out some of my toys that I don't use much anymore.
    Open to offers of any black m4/3 lenses. The only thing I am good for is the Sigma 30mm f/2.8
    This an HP full Windows 8.1 tablet with custom fit HP case ($30 value) and one of the most sought after devices this past holiday season.
    And for good reason. This tiny powerhouse can easily handle the everyday tasks you do most in a device you can fit in a pants pocket.
    Also because the is a Microsoft Signature device all the usual crapware is not installed, giving you the most storage of the HP store version.
    This also includes a license for a full year of Office365 for free (a $70 value alone)!
    The basic specs include:
    - 7-inch HD IPS touchscreen 800x1280
    - Intel Atom Z3735G quad core
    - 1GB memory/32GB SSD
    - Includes Office 365 Personal1 for use with 1 PC and 1 tablet ($69.99 value)
    - MicroSD
    - 1 Micro USB 2.0 • Headphone output/Microphone input combo
    - 3000mAh lithium-ion 11.1Wh (up to 8 hours)
    - 802.11b/g/n (Miracast enabled)
    - Bluetooth

References
    -

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.