Howdy, new user alert.

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by SeaHound1, Jul 19, 2011.

1. SeaHound1

SeaHound1 New to Mu-43

Jul 19, 2011
    Morgan Hill, Calif
    Just joined today and this is my first post. Wondering if anybody is using Micro Four Thirds cameras in housings underwater.

I'm looking for a compact but quality underwater system and found there are housings available for Pana's GF2.

Thanks
    Michael

• Like Like x 1
  2. Briar

Briar Mu-43 Regular

Jun 13, 2010
    Bonnie Scotland
    Hi Michael

Welcome to Mu-43! I can't answer your question, never taken my cameras for a swim intentionally or unintentionally but by bumping up your howdy to the top of discussions hopefully someone reading your post will be able to help.

3. SeaHound1

SeaHound1 New to Mu-43

Jul 19, 2011
    Morgan Hill, Calif
    Thanks for the response Briar. Love your photos. How do I "bump" my post to the top of the list; did you mean just to make a new post?

4. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    I have the EPL1 housing. I've only used it for some surface fun with the kids. I had intended to use it diving but I was just so busy last summer I never got round to setting it up properly. This summer I definitely will though. Got a nice new wreck 10 minutes from home to play with.

Gordon

5. Olympus makes dedicated housings for the PL cameras, but I've not heard of a genuine Panasonic housing.

6. Alf

Alf Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 23, 2010
    Northeastern Tuscany
    Welcome!

7. penfan2010

penfan2010 Mu-43 All-Pro

Nov 12, 2010
    NJ, USA