Howdy from Edmonton, Alberta

urbanhermit

New to Mu-43
Hello all. I'm a new GF1 owner just getting into photography again after dabbling a few years ago. It may be a full-blown addiction this time!

The quality of members' work here is a little intimidating, but I'm hoping to keep learning as I go...

jmacpix

Mu-43 Regular
Welcome from a fellow Albertan and a GF1 owner! Don't be intimidated we're all here to learn and share our photography experiences. It's a great place to exchange ideas and ask questions. Hope you enjoy it and looking forward to seeing your images!

Cheers
Jeff

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Glad to have you here, urbanhermit - you and your GF1. I'll tell you, that little camera is sure getting to be a favorite around these parts!

Definitely do not feel intimidated. There's a wide range of experience here and, as Jeff said we're all here to learn and to share our interest in making photographs that speak to us. So welcome aboard and post a your first photo, soon!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom