Howdy from Central Texas!

moffo

Mu-43 Rookie
Been lurking awhile, and like what I've seen, so I thought I'd better come out of the shadows!

Had been a Nikon used way back when (Nikon F in 1972), then jumped on the first OM-1 I ever touched (pre-MD, even!). Away from photography for the next 25 years or so, then back into Nikon. Needed something lighter to shoot from horseback, so picked up an E-PL1 which I traded for an EP-2.

Looking forward to learning from the group!

moffo

Mu-43 Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
West, Texas is 20 miles north of Waco. Where is Central, Texas?

Found it 20 miles west - southwest of Nacodoches. Google was my friend.
OK wise guy, I'm 50 miles south of West, then -- in Troy. :smile:

WJW59

Mu-43 Veteran
Hello from Waco. I recently purchased an E-PL2 to complement my Pentax K10D set up. I wanted something smaller and lighter for everyday carry. Can't say I've ever shot from horseback but I don't like horses so I guess that would explain it. :smile:

drp

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
David
Howdy back from Virginia. I have family (brother and his sons) in Plano and nearby. Bro sent me the last two photo issues of Texas magazine and I think I am kinda jealous of the scenery y'all get to shoot. But Virginia has moments.

lfmerrell

Mu-43 Veteran
Dallas - Fort Worth metroplex, Texas, USA
Howdy back from Virginia. I have family (brother and his sons) in Plano and nearby. Bro sent me the last two photo issues of Texas magazine and I think I am kinda jealous of the scenery y'all get to shoot. But Virginia has moments.
In Plano there is not much scenerary. However, you being in Virginia two of my favorite photo spots are Port Royal, Va and the fighter museum in Suffolk/Va Beach, Virginia..

Port Royal, Virginia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Decaying house chimney, 1750s vintage house d by Capisce, on Flickr

Fighter Factory | Fighter Factory
DeHavilland Rapide by Capisce, on Flickr

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom