Howdy Folks

charlie_croker

New to Mu-43
Bit of a long term "lurker" to these forums, which I have found invaluable.

I had searched for a long, long time to find my perfect camera and settled on the E-PL2 though it was a long journey which also involved an E-PL1 which I sold when an NX11 looked like it might be right, (it wasn't), also a Fuji HS10, (lots of zoom but slow and noisy), an LX5 (never gelled with that), a FujiW3D (can't PP the images, difficult to share), in fact the search for a camera that was portable but with amazing IQ was a long, long trek.

Work wise, I am a railway Operations Manager, based in Essex. (no complaints about ticket prices, as they are out of my control).

Really looking forward to getting involved and picking up lots more tips etc.

Charlie (aka Mick)

E-PL2
20mm f1.7
14mm f2.5
14-42 MSC
Canon FD 50mm f1.8

On the look out for:
Panasonic 25mm f1.4
Olympus 45mm f1.8
Fujifilm X100 or X10.... :cool: (I love the retro styling)...

krugorg

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Welcome to the user group/cult from Minnesota US!

Look forward to seeing your images.

BTW, curious how many amateur photographers lurk around railways and stations? Not that I would ever do that, of course.

charlie_croker

New to Mu-43
Thank you everyone. 8)

I am thinking the 45mm Olympus lens, though the Fujifilm X100 is pulling me too, despite it's alleged foibles. Though the 20mm f1.7 is so good I find myself shooting with it all the time.

None of my shots are anywhere close to the standard I have seen on here, though I am learning fast. But you may have to wait a few months before I post anything even in the ballpark of some on here.

Latest threads

Top Bottom