How to turn in dual recording on Olympus pen 8

Ashlyne

New to Mu-43
please help! Olympus one 8 doesn’t have a jack so I researched ways to add an external microphone anyways - bought a microphone a mini hdmi plug a male part hdmi that has a head jack but in the tuturial video I found on YouTube it says to change to dual recording so your screen doesn’t go black (my screen is currently black) and bc he was using a different camera I don’t know how to change that setting on Olympus even though I’ve looked and researched. Here’s is the vid I watched for reference skip to minute 3:35 to get to the point

tkbslc

Super Moderator
There is no way to use an external mic with an E-PL8. You can use an external recorder (or your phone) and combine them in your video if you really need a mic.

Ashlyne

New to Mu-43
let me rephrase the question does Olympus pen 8 have dual recording and if it does how do I turn dual recording on?

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom