How to set Iso in Rear Dial Operation?

Nikosa2009

New to Mu-43
Iam new in m43 world. I just bought second hand a GX80. In Dial Operation Switch Setup i have set to adjust the ISO from the Rear Dial Operation. But the camera always adjust the Aperture. I set the camera at Manual and Aperture priority mode but the result is the same. What is going wrong?

Attachments

• 20200715_192222.jpg
    20200715_192222.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 76

Nikosa2009

New to Mu-43
Welcome!

That does seem like an odd problem. Have you tried just resetting the camera settings entirely?

Yes i reset it. If i set the iso to fn button, for example fn2. I have to press the fn2 and then i can adjust the iso from the Rear weel. Is this way that works the camera? I cant adjust the iso only from the weel?

Yes i reset it. If i set the iso to fn button, for example fn2. I have to press the fn2 and then i can adjust the iso from the Rear weel. Is this way that works the camera? I cant adjust the iso only from the weel?
Yes, this is how it works. You always have to press a button before you can change the ISO.

The screen you shared is used for setting the function of the dials after pressing the [Dial Operation Switch] button (you need to configure one of the function buttons before you can use this). For instance, I normally use manual mode, with the aperture set from the front dial and shutter speed from the rear dial. But I have configured Fn1 as [Dial Operation Switch] to temporarily switch them to white balance on the front and ISO on the rear dial. This is still a pretty neat feature, but I do agree that it would have been nice to have a dial for changing the ISO without having to press a button.

Last edited:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom