How To Make Better Unboxing Videos

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
Actually, I'd rather prefer to see unboxing videos done more in the style of fluid stop motion, without hands etc shown, where they stumble to get things undone. It makes things clean, allows you to open things beforehand in sequence, allows time to show the components and position them so that they look good all the time using appropriate lighting.

Lobbamobba

Mu-43 Veteran
Actually, I'd rather prefer to see unboxing videos done more in the style of fluid stop motion, without hands etc shown, where they stumble to get things undone. It makes things clean, allows you to open things beforehand in sequence, allows time to show the components and position them so that they look good all the time using appropriate lighting.
We are all different.

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
I think the issue is about content not style.
I'm possibly (very likely) not explaining it clearly enough, as the post was about how to make a better unboxing video, I'm thinking about how to make it better ie, more engaging, interesting and different from all the others. I'm awaiting a package from China and depending on how it looks, I might try and produce an example of what I mean.

Lobbamobba

Mu-43 Veteran
I'm possibly (very likely) not explaining it clearly enough, as the post was about how to make a better unboxing video, I'm thinking about how to make it better ie, more engaging, interesting and different from all the others. I'm awaiting a package from China and depending on how it looks, I might try and produce an example of what I mean.
As you read in the first post this is tips to make them like I do them, since I often get questions about that.
What other's like will of course varie.

But I would say my unboxings differ quite a bit from others,

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzQiru5Gdd8

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YlFc7ZPUJ1w

OzRay

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Ray, not Oz
As you read in the first post this tips to make them like I do, since I often get questions about that.
What other's like will of course varie.
My apologies. I hadn't seen those questions on the forum, so though this was open to general tossing around of ideas, concepts etc. I shall retreat to my hollow and close the hatch behind me.

Lobbamobba

Mu-43 Veteran
My apologies. I hadn't seen those questions on the forum, so though this was open to general tossing around of ideas, concepts etc. I shall retreat to my hollow and close the hatch behind me.
No need to do that. I was just explaining why I did what I did as part of the discussion and aded a couple of other examples.
Like I said, we all have different tastes and I would love to see your video if the thing from China turns up.

teddoman

Mu-43 Regular
Good concept for a video. Caught my attention, and well done. It was actually very informative to see your thought process in action and then final product.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom