How to enable Light Box Playback in the menus

E-PL1Shooter

Mu-43 Regular
Hi, can you tell us which menu is greyed out for you?

Cheers

Brian
HI Brian thanks for your quick reply, the "Light Box" menus is greyed out, I can't enable it, here is I copied it from DC Resource website:
Info setting

* Playback setting
o Image only (on/off)
o Overall (on/off)
o Histogram (on/off)
o Highlight & shadow (on/off)
o Lightbox (on/off)

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Oh yes, I see what you mean... light box view is described on page 61 of the E-PL1 manual, but it doesn't look like it's currently available.

Looks like an item for a future firmware fix.

Cheers

Brian

E-PL1Shooter

Mu-43 Regular
Oh yes, I see what you mean... light box view is described on page 61 of the E-PL1 manual, but it doesn't look like it's currently available.

Looks like an item for a future firmware fix.

Cheers

Brian
Thanks for check it out for me Brian, I thought mine has a problems, also 1 guy from dpreview said that his camera has a feature that ask if we want to update the firmware or not, but I can't find on mine too. You posted a very sharp photos Brian with the PL 14-150, what an expensive lens.

Brian Mosley

Administrator Emeritus
Hi, I've worked it out... first of all you need to select :

Cog Menu D->(play) CLOSE UP MODE->mode 2

and then LIGHT BOX menu option will be available, set :

Cog menu D->Fn/INFO SETTING->Play INFO->LIGHT BOX->ON

A bit convoluted! but we got there in the end :smile:

Cheers

Brian

sheygetz

Mu-43 Regular
Actually this solves another problem too.
The procedure described on p. 60 for close-up playback doesn't work unless mode2 is enabled. I was desperately looking for a way to compare two images zoomed in. The modes are described on p. 74. Although ... described is the wrong word here. :mad: I would dearly love to stuff this so called manual down various people's throats at Olympus.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom