How much is it worth ?

Joe777

Mu-43 Veteran
I am thinking about selling my Black OMD EM5 including the following and would like to know what a fair deal would be before I list it either on this forum or Ebay (or both)

Olympus Two Part Grip, Olympus Black 12-50mm Lens, Black Lumix 25mm 1.4 Lens, Black Lumix 14mm 2.5 Lens. All have Hoods & Filters. One Olympus Battery, Three after market. Three Battery Chargers, All boxes except for 14mm. Cords, Strap, Large Eye Cup. Other bits & pieces. Olympus Printed Manual.
Everything in mint condition. Shutter count is around 2000.

Thanks.

Paul80

Mu-43 Veteran
Have a search on eBay using the advanced search item and select finished auctions only. You Will then get a list showing the prices auctions finished at rather than just seeing the overinflated prices some of the many eBay Chancers try to sell their overpriced wares at.

Paul

jerrykur

Mu-43 Regular
On eBay you can specify completed sales in the search and see the final sale price of previous kits

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Mu-43 mobile app

Dave Lively

Mu-43 Regular
As the others said, look at sold listings on eBay.

You will probably be better off selling the 25mm, 14mm and possibly the grip separately. Not many people want to jump in and buy a whole system all at once instead of building it up over time. You would also have to find someone that wanted the exact same system you had. If I was new to m43 and in the market for a EM5 I would not pay a dime more for the 14mm. Nothing wrong with the lens, it would just never get used for the sort of pictures I take.

D

Deleted member 20897

I'd also check over at KEH.com. Their used prices are pretty close to the pulse of the used market.

stripedrex

Do or do not. There is no try.
Real Name
Alex
Keh has been good to me also. Another is sell through amazon. I now prefer it to ebay. Fee only charged if sold and less fees than ebay. So you can still list in other forums and just delete the listing in amazon with no penalty.

Latest threads

Top Bottom