How many purchases have you bought due to mu43-forum?

tino84

Mu-43 Veteran
hi,
so, how many purchases have you bought, like cameras or lens, due to some thread on this forum? :p

I have sigma 19mm, now just bought a 30mm, and the olympus 45mm 1.8 (obviously because I want..) but also due to some very beautiful shoot of this forum!
only 40-150 has come in my bag before joining mu-43 :p

mu-43, put your hands off my pocket, please :p

Darren Bonner

Mu-43 All-Pro
I originally bought a GF1 and the 20mm pancake lens and that was going to be it. I was going to use that to learn the basic of photography and eventuallly buy a DSLR. However at the same time I found this forum and..............(see signature). No DSLR

tomO2013

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Maxims , Vin's and Linh's threads are dangerous to my wallet...

I've blown stupid amounts of cash on lenses after seeing some of their threads. My most recent acquisition was the Sigma 60 2.8.

Moral of the story.... avoid these forums, save some cash :)

Ger.mcg

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Ger
I was following with interest the recent thread about choices for a suitable lens for trip to Italy as I'm heading there next week myself. I noticed there were a lot of recommendations for the Olympus 9-18 and so I went and looked at the image thread and my fate was sealed.

Now along with the Panasonic 14-45 that I had intended to bring I'll have the 9-18 as well.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Four purchases from the marketplace here and two other purchases from discussions in the deals and discounts forum. SO six in total since I joined the site.

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
Quite a bit. At least a half dozen lenses or accessories. I'm trying hard not to buy anything and people keep posting deals or have good items in the buy/sell. But I've also unloaded some too. This site is definitely dangerous to your wallet and creates gear lust.

Search

Mu-43 Regular
Maxims , Vin's and Linh's threads are dangerous to my wallet...

I've blown stupid amounts of cash on lenses after seeing some of their threads. My most recent acquisition was the Sigma 60 2.8.

Moral of the story.... avoid these forums, save some cash :)
You are not alone in your recent purchase of a Sigma 60. Of course after buying the Sigma lens, I saw the post about the 10% eBay bucks. That triggered the purchase of a Panasonic 12-35 lens and a Panasonic Gx7. I am still in shock.

GFFPhoto

Mu-43 All-Pro
You are not alone in your recent purchase of a Sigma 60.
Add me to the list of Sigma 60 purchasers, but it's so good and so inexpensive... It feels like money very well spent.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 mobile app

darosk

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Daros
Well, technically, all my m43 gear. Before I switched to m43 kit from my Canon kit, close to 70-80% of my research was done lurking on these very forums :)

emirabal

Mu-43 Regular
I became a micro four thirds user because of this forum. Thank you very much. GF3 kit, then the 20mm and then the 14mm and a toy lens, switched to GX1 then that broke bit I still had the gf3.....I hate you guys.....I have no self control when I come on here. Geeez. Hence why I still read. I have the gf3 and sony nex5t currently to try something different (because I read that here somewhere) and I've been eye balling the GM1 but I think in waiting to see what happens.
Also been tempted to pick up the GF6 if it's really cheap.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom