1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

How Many Minutes Used...

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by jackc866, Jan 14, 2011.

1. jackc866

jackc866 Mu-43 Rookie

Dec 28, 2010
    B&H's return policy is "less than 120mins of use". Is there a way I (or more importantly "they") can find this out? DMC-G2.

2. Grant

Grant Mu-43 Veteran

One wonders how they figure this out. I am a frugal photographer and in the past ten years I have shot about 60,000 images. I think the duration, on average, was 1/60 of a second each shot. If you do the math that work out to 17 minutes of picture taking. Of course the set up was a lot more complicated and that time covered about 10 years! :biggrin:

3. Streetshooter

Streetshooter Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Phila, Pa USA
    Grant, I love the way you think....

4. linkedit

linkedit Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2010
    New Jersey, USA
    the policy states....

For a camera they would only check how many exposures were made. Though on the same page it states that they take returns up to 15 days after purchase. I think the verbage about minutes of use and exposures is just in there but seldom used.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.