How has your Panacare experience been?

Going to be sending out my Lumix G9 for repair due to the grip peeling and lifting. I take my camera out while camping and backpacking and the issue gets worse with each outdoor adventure.

I want to take advantage of my extended warranty but like most enthusiasts, I feel nervous parting for so long from my equipment.

How have your experiences with their repair centers been?

say_doyster

Mu-43 Rookie
I presume you are going to send the camera to the facility in TX? If so, my experience sending in a GH5s (in August 2019) that had the bottom almost ripped off was positive. The camera itself was still working, but no way to mount or hold it properly - I guess only exterior cosmetic/structural damage (let's just say the weather sealing was completely compromised). Came back about ten days later as good as new. All communication was professional, though there were a couple of calls that did not get answered so I had to call back. The service tech was knowledgeable and the support staff very helpful (I had accidently forgotten to take the two cards out of the camera when I shipped it in and they promptly sent the cards back to me (before the camera was fixed) at no cost to me. All in all very good service - but some patience required. FWIW

B

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom