How do

gjtoth

Mu-43 Rookie
I get my E-P1 today and am quite excited. I've been a rabid enthusiast in photography for about 4 years now. I've had a LOT of cameras in that short time but my current arsenal holds the Oly E-620 (with 18-180mm, 70-300mm, 50mm OM-mount, 135mm OM-mount) and a Fujifilm HS-10. I've got a bunch of flashes, bags, switches, and other geegaw's to go along with 'em. My main field is wildlife and florals, some landscape, and still lifes. I suck at people photography but I give it the occasional effort.

Narnian

Nobody in particular ...
Real Name
Richard Elliott
Welcome! I have lots of relatives in Kentucky, mostly around Lexington and Frankfort but more than a few up in Louisville. And I used to be vice president of the Kentucky Society in Washington, DC.

I plan on being back there next spring for a distillery tour with my GF1 (and glass, and I don't mean lens in this case :wink: )

gjtoth

Mu-43 Rookie
Hello and welcome Gary.
Thanks, Bill.

Welcome! I have lots of relatives in Kentucky, mostly around Lexington and Frankfort but more than a few up in Louisville. And I used to be vice president of the Kentucky Society in Washington, DC.

I plan on being back there next spring for a distillery tour with my GF1 (and glass, and I don't mean lens in this case :wink: )
I'm sure you'll get some interesting shots... and I don't mean photos! :rofl:

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
Welcome

Welcome, Gary. Enjoy your E-P1---I'm enjoying mine! Have been very happy using it with my old Leica and Pen-F lenses; kust got the adapter for my OM lenses which I will take for a test drive this weekend.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom