How do you view mu-43.com

penfan2010

Mu-43 All-Pro
Depends

Jmac, I, too, like viewing photos against a dark background, but worry that if we shift the forum to a black or grey background light type fonts will be required and they tend to be harder to read.

jmacpix

Mu-43 Regular
Good point Penfan. I'm not suggesting we change anything just curious as to how the majority like to view pictures. It would save some photoshop work not putting white borders around my B&W pix. :wink:

Grant

Mu-43 Veteran
I like dark as it is easy to read and easy to tell where I am from the other forums I lurk on. While I find it more attractive on dark I am sure that is just a matter of personal taste. The only problem with dark is when someone elects to use a font colours other than standard as it may conflict with black. The unfortunately thing is if this happens I don't read that post and that can be a shame if it is of importance.

Amin Sabet

Administrator
I'm partial to the default skin, although sometimes I use the dark skin on my phone in order to save battery. OLED screens use less power when displaying black (not true for LCD).

Real Name
Nic
Agree that font colours can certainly be an issue with the dark background. Also, the anit-aliasing on all of the icons and the tabs are configured for a white background and don't look good on the dark.

m1pui

Mu-43 Veteran
Default settings for me here too

EDIT: That word always makes me think of the episode of the Simpsons when Homer becomes an astronaut :lol:

Default? Woo hoo! The two sweetest words in the English language: De-fault! De-fault! De-fault!

nseika

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Lois
Default.
Felt more neutral and light as a forum rather than customized colours.
But that's just personal feeling.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom