"How did you start your day"

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
This morning I got up early. It will be an exciting day to many of us.
Temperature will raise up to 33 - 36C, that's hot. This afternoon Holland will play football against Brazil. (I'm not a football fan, but my wife is)
Guess I did the rigt thing: went out for a early photo walk.
That was a really enjoyable pleasure to start with.
My mate was a G1.

Djarum

Super Moderator
Real Name
Jason
Feeding 3 domesticated cats, one faithful dog, one ferral cat (outside!), emptying the dishwasher, making the mandatory coffee and checking in here at my favorite site.:wink:

Planning to get a walk in soon!

Thats a lot of work in the morning.

I got up, fixed some iced coffee, headed out the door for work, and sure enough I left the coffee sitting on the counter:mad:

dj

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
It's v hot here - 33 degrees - expecting a storm tomorrow and that would be great as the garden could do with the rain

just finished off putting a new staircase in and am resting with a good old heineken, (or two)

Haven't got my cams out for a few days as there's dust all over the place and we are putting a new wall in at the same time, plus the pool is as green as they come as I have just opened it after 6 months, lots of anti algae, chlore and floculant - like a green pea soupe

Hope to get back on the M4/3 trail asap

staircase_1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

staircase_2.jpg

staircase_3.jpg

Cheers to everyone

ajramirez

Mu-43 Veteran
Sitting at Luis Munoz Marin Airport with my wife, waiting to board our flight to Miami to attend the wedding of a good friend.

Regards,

Antonio

Grant

Mu-43 Veteran
I got up and avoided the world for three hours. I am not a morning person, I am a morning grouch, an early Eeyore, someone not fit to live with. I went out shooting, as I do most mornings, and when I got back I was as always a most gregarious, wonderfully nice, and well I am human again.

P.S. I enjoy nights with a passion. I guess it all balances out.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
"Me again"

This afternoon ended well. "We" won from Brasil with 2 - 1. (sorry members from Brasil) Outside it's 34.3C.
I take a cool beer. Thinking about tomorrow, will Germany win ?

BillN

Mu-43 All-Pro
This afternoon ended well. "We" won from Brasil with 2 - 1. (sorry members from Brasil) Outside it's 34.3C.
I take a cool beer. Thinking about tomorrow, will Germany win ?

allez l'orange

(hope that's correct?)

grebeman

Mu-43 All-Pro
East Charleton, near Kingsbridge, south Devon (UK)
Real Name
Barrie
Had a mini lie in this morning, up at 07.00 hours, waiting for overnight rain to clear, had my normal friday pub lunch yesterday, very confusing. Configured a recordable cd this afternoon to run Puppy Linux which is the operating system that I use to access the internet, especially configured to access micro 4/3 so it doesn't keep dropping off when I'm signed in (something to do with cookies from other sites I believe), and it works, great.

Barrie

Iconindustries

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Woke up when my cat came and sat near my face. Then I flicked the light on till my eyes were able to focus then I picked up my book, an exciting Louis L'Amour one. Read for ages and then crawled out when mum had the porridge made.

Now I'm packing up ready for a 2 week holiday and wishing I had bought myself a 2nd battery for my GF1.

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
"Goeiemorgen"

Hi everyone, saturday morning arrived here. I'm having a breakfast, a cup of coffee and yoghurt (mm). Will bring my wife a cup of coffee. (she's still asleep). Probably we will go for a shopping tour to Germany, which is nearby for us. This afternoon we will watch the uktimate game of Germany (SA). Temperature will be high over 30C. Nice weather.
I did not join PAD, is this thread getting sort of WAD ? (Words)
Enjoy your weekend !

Ephemeral Moment

Mu-43 Regular
Started the day at work... Have to do sleep-in duties as part of my job :frown:

Made myself a cup of tea and then started writing supervision notes until I have to wake the boys up in 15 minutes

Herman

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Hi, this afternoon ended well, cause German won with 3-0. That makes my wife happy.
So I'm happy too. Looking forward to pick up a "G" to post in the forum. I got 'em !
That makes my day, how about yours ?

Latest threads

Top Bottom