1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

How can I change the C1, C2, C3 settings on the gh3?

Discussion in 'Panasonic Cameras' started by cuervo.taylor, Jun 8, 2013.

1. cuervo.taylor

cuervo.taylor Mu-43 Regular

May 20, 2013
    • I saw this video on the internet of a guy showing his custom C1, C2, C3 but he didn't explain how to change it.

Can anyone tell me how to do it?

For example I want C1 to be full manual but only monochrome.

C2 I would like a cross process look.

C3 still don't know.

• In regards to the photo styles (Custom, Vivid, Natural, standard, monochrome, scenery, portrait) I heard another video in youtube telling he always shoots on vivid. I have been following this advice but I'm not sure If I should tweak the contrast, saturation, sharpness and noise reduction?

2. entropicremnants

entropicremnants Mu-43 All-Pro

Jul 16, 2012
    John Griggs
    Do you not have the manual for the camera? It's in there.

I'll help you out though: If the menus on the GH3 are like other Panasonic cameras it is in the custom settings menu and it's called "Cust. Set Mem." in my G5 and GX1. Set your camera up like you want it to be, go there and save it.

Really man, this is easy to find and if you can't figure this out from the manual you are really going to struggle with the GH3, lol! The advanced manual is on the CD you got with the camera and you should definitely spend some time browsing it.

And to your second point: nobody can answer that. What do YOU want your photos to look like? Try ALL the settings under different circumstances and learn what you like. There is no "right" setting -- there is only YOUR right setting.