How are you guys storing your GX1?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Vulpix, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Vulpix

Vulpix Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2011

The bag is the DMW-CG3-K for those curious. The little black pouch is the LVF2. This goes into my daily work bag so I can carry this everywhere I go. :biggrin: How about you guys?
  2. WoodWorks

WoodWorks Mu-43 Regular

Oct 10, 2011
    Ashland, OR USA
    Usually I just carry it in my jacket pocket, with either a pancake lens or the 14-42X. The whole reason I started buying ยต4/3 gear is so I don't have to use a camera bag (or neck strap, for that matter). But if I feel the need to carry more than a couple of lenses, I toss the camera and lenses (each in its own padded neoprene pouch) in this Eagle Creek Taylor Flashpoint shoulder bag. It's water resistant, and doesn't scream "Look! Camera Inside!"

3. nicholasswan

nicholasswan Mu-43 Regular

Nov 28, 2011
    I got this bag off eBay for around 30 dollars. It fits gx1, Summitar , canon 135mm m39 mount, and that 28mm pancake. (or if I got say a Pani 20mm it would have to fit in place of the 28mm. The view finder has to sit on top of the gx1 while it's laying on its back. . I could arrange things different if I left with out a lens but I love how everything fits in it perfectly .

Attached Files:

4. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Ziplock Freezer Bags with Zipper Pull and Color Lock!
    They're strong and waterproof, and they let you know when the freshness is sealed in!
  5. Vulpix

Vulpix Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2011
    I actually use ziploc bags when I'm up in the mountains. It prevents condensation as mountain weather tends to be very very strange and sudden. Those cheap bags saved my lenses and bodies, while my friend who did not listen to my advice ruined his P&S camera.