1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

How about in camera graduated ND filter?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by WT21, Jun 29, 2011.

1. WT21

WT21 Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    I see some cameras here and there with a built-in ND filter. That's great! But, I'd love to see a built-in ND graduated filter, where maybe you could move the horizon line around.

Doing some shots with my hand-held Cokin filter, and it just occured to me that this would be a nice thing to have (more than, say, Pop-Art filter, etc.)

2. LovinTheEP2

LovinTheEP2 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Toronto
    I like the idea but at the same time, I don't think those built in ones are graduated so you can't exactly move them around the horizon line. At first I thought it was a good idea but maybe its best to keep them as screw on or handhelds. IMO opinion, there are not many times that I would like a nongraduated version of an ND to shoot with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.