How about a car with inbuilt MFT camera?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Hi Guys|
    My wife often gets fed up with my weird ideas and tells me to go and post on this forum to share with ur friends ..hahaah:rofl:
    I was driving back from work and was thinking what if some car manufacturer comes up with built in camera or camera slot in ur front car grill or side of headlight and steering wheel controls for everything .. Just imagine how exciting it will be if I am able to fit in my camera myself , change lenses and shoot while driving as sometimes u come across so many exciting things on the road .Imagine a camera integrated with inbuilt car computer which changes shutter speed and everything according to the speed of the car .
    Would U love something like this? This is just an idea today but I think in near further this is gonna happen some how ..
  2. grantb

grantb Mu-43 Veteran

I wish I had that yesterday. An enormous C-17 Globemaster military cargo jet nearly landed on me while I was driving down the freeway.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Cool..I think it will be a wonderful idea .. U can go on a drive and shoot drive ..hahaaaa
    I would love it.I think I should patent this idea..
  4. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Helluva idea, but won't fly here. We have distracted driver laws...can't talk on your phone, eat and drink while driving(you can drink or eat but both will get you a ticket), input on a gps, etc... All gets you a hefty ticket. The only photos on our roads are taken by the cops as you speed by.
  5. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Just buy a GoPro.