Hot recondition m.zuiko 12-40mm f2.8 for $639.99

BeyondTheLines

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Patrick
Daaaamn that's a good deal, just not the right time for me unfortunately. Hope I don't regret passing on this

mrjr

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Unreal. $1200 for a 12-40 and a 75. Nuts. Wish I had $1200 right now.

hazwing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
great price! I wish we got reconditioned body/lenses on the olympus australia website :(

ramseeker

Mu-43 Rookie
Real Name
Jim
I missed out on this deal, but now at least we know what a refurb price is on this lens - which is about at 30% off full price.

Man, just saw this too..
How often does Olympus restock their refurbished inventories?

Often. It pays to check back at least every day. Last year, I was looking for a refurb EM5 and kept checking back (about twice a day) and when I finally found one in stock, bought it. I think they post as soon as they have as few as 5 or 6 in stock, from what I have seen. Just bookmark it and keep checking.

RT_Panther

Mu-43 Legend
I can't help but wonder why we don't see these refurbished specials on the Lumix/Panasonic side of the house....:confused:

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I can't help but wonder why we don't see these refurbished specials on the Lumix/Panasonic side of the house....:confused:

Panasonic stuff never, never breaks. :cool:

I've looked before and, at least in the US, it's really hard to find Panasonic refurb stuff. Amazon has some listed, but they almost all claim to actually be new. Cameta only carries Canon, Olympus and Nikon refurbished stuff. I couldn't find anything on the Panasonic website, but maybe they just use an odd designation for it that I'm not trying. It's really strange.

RT_Panther

Mu-43 Legend
Is it:
Better production control by Lumix/Panasonic?
Better out of factor quality by Lumix/Panasonic?

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Panasonic clearly dumps inventory (like Olympus) for bargain prices after a while. OTOH, I thought Olympus would never run out of E-PL1 bodies.

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Some manufacturers don't do refurbs in some countries. Fuji is the same way, IIRC you can get refurb Fuji in the UK but not in the USA.

RT_Panther

Mu-43 Legend
Panasonic clearly dumps inventory (like Olympus) for bargain prices after a while. OTOH, I thought Olympus would never run out of E-PL1 bodies.

Nowhere NEAR the sheer quantity of Olympus refurbs that are out there.....

Latest threads

Top Bottom