Honor Mission for Al "Bluesman" Philo 8/02/10

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Thanks BB,
Al was a True American Patriot. He was a music teacher for 30+ years.
When he got involved in the "Cause"...POW/MIA, he went to schools to talk with the kids on their level to explain what it meant.
He fought for Veterans rights. He spent countless days in the VA hospitals entertaining the vets with his guitar and singing the Blues...
He left behind his long time friend, his dog, Snort.
He never served in the military but he was treated as a Hero, that he was.

john1027

Mu-43 Veteran
Well-done, as usual. I liked them all but especially #154. That old soldier hasn't lost his form. Looks like you used the E-P1 and 9-18 for all of them. Thanks for sharing the link.

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Thanks John.
I knew you'd like them. Actually, I think less than 10 were with the 9-18. Most were with the Panny 14-45. It is a fabulous lens. I have to admit....I used the Pen 2 with the finder.
It just works so well. How are you doing with the new G2? I think shortly, I'm gonna start looking for one.
Don

john1027

Mu-43 Veteran
Much happier now that I can work with the RAW images directly in Aperture 3. I shot 3 quick shots tonight as the sun was setting and the untouched RAW images in A3 looked good right from the camera and are much better than the untouched jpegs. I am planning on getting the 14-140 lens soon as I am not too fond of the G2 14-42. If I had the 14-45, I might not be as interested.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom