Hong Kong

Kill

New to Mu-43
Hello....this is my first post in this forum... from few time have bought an Ep1 camera with Oly pancake...! i have a Canon system..i love it... but ep1 is very easy to take with you!
yesterday i just come back from HK and it has been a good test for my new camera.. i d like post some picture...
sorry for my English but this is not my original Language

vincechu

Mu-43 Regular
Hi Kill,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it makes me miss Hong Kong more though haha :'( (I'm from Hong Kong but live in UK)

Seeing the first picture (Mong Kok right?) really makes me remember alot of the happy times I've spent there with my friends, to the left there's a small shopping arcade and gaming arcade I always go too.

Finally welcome to the forum - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

Herman

Mu-43 All-Pro
Welcome ! Nice you to have here. Congrats on your new camera. Thanks for sharing your great shots with us.

Kill

New to Mu-43
thanks guys :smile:

my new gear is fantastic... and HK too :cool:... yes first picture taken in mong kok and it is fascinating...

Ciao

Kill

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom