1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Kill, Apr 28, 2010.

1. Kill

Kill New to Mu-43

Apr 28, 2010
    Hello....this is my first post in this forum... from few time have bought an Ep1 camera with Oly pancake...! i have a Canon system..i love it... but ep1 is very easy to take with you!
    yesterday i just come back from HK and it has been a good test for my new camera.. i d like post some picture...
    sorry for my English but this is not my original Language

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Hi Kill, welcome to the forum! Your English seems excellent, and I enjoyed your photos from HK :2thumbs:.

3. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Welcome kill, please make yourself at home :friends:

Cheers

Brian

4. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Hi Kill,

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it makes me miss Hong Kong more though haha :'( (I'm from Hong Kong but live in UK)

Seeing the first picture (Mong Kok right?) really makes me remember alot of the happy times I've spent there with my friends, to the left there's a small shopping arcade and gaming arcade I always go too.

Finally welcome to the forum - I'm sure you'll enjoy it here

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Kill, very glad you found your way to mu-43.com and thanks so much for posting some of your photos from Hong Kong, too. I look forward to your continued involvement here.:flowers_2:

6. hmpws

hmpws Mu-43 Regular

Apr 24, 2010
    Auckland, New Zealand
    These kind of want to go back to HK for some food and shopping (for some lenses maybe XD)! I like the one with people sitting on opposite sides.

7. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Welcome ! Nice you to have here. Congrats on your new camera. Thanks for sharing your great shots with us.

8. Kill

Kill New to Mu-43

Apr 28, 2010
    thanks guys :smile:

my new gear is fantastic... and HK too :cool:... yes first picture taken in mong kok and it is fascinating...

Ciao

Kill