Hong Kong seller of Olympus cases...

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Screamin Scott, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Screamin Scott

Screamin Scott Mu-43 Regular

Jan 13, 2014
    Atlanta Ga. Metro
    Bought a case for my E-P3 a few weeks back & it finally came yesterday. Only problem was, the case is for a Sony Nex 5.. I have emailed the seller (roxsen) & awaiting a reply to my 2rd email to them. I attached an image showing them the bottom of the case & the bottom of the camera & pointed out they can see the differences on their listings for the cases to both of those cameras... So, buyer beware. Wonder how they will want to resolve it. It's not worth me sending it back, especially on my own dime. It's their mistake & I feel they should just send me a new, correct case...

2. Jon Li

Jon Li Mu-43 Regular

Jan 15, 2014
    Jakarta - Indonesia
    Similar thing happened to me from the same seller , bought a Lens Turbo for Ai to Mft , it arrived Lens Turbo for Ai to NEX . Luckily can be sold to others with NEX camera .

3. Screamin Scott

Jan 13, 2014
    Atlanta Ga. Metro
    Did you contact them ? If so, how did they resolve it ?

4. Jon Li

Jon Li Mu-43 Regular

Jan 15, 2014
    Jakarta - Indonesia
    He asked me to send it back for replacement with the correct one but it wud take too much hassles sending it back from Jakarta back to HongKong and then wait for them to send the replacement back to Jakarta , shipping on my account for the second time , so sold it to an NEX user .

5. Screamin Scott

Jan 13, 2014
    Atlanta Ga. Metro
    I paid a shipping charge with the purchase. If they come back with the same answer to me, I will decline & file a complaint with eBay..... It's their mistake, not mine...If they want to send me a prepaid shipping container to send it back in, then I will, otherwise no...