1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hong Kong Panoramic prints

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by m1pui, Jan 28, 2012.

1. m1pui

m1pui Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2010
    Sunderland, UK
    I'm looking to try and find a print of Victoria Harbour, taken from The Peak. I can easily find harbour shots from sea level (one side to the other) but from searching this morning I can't seem to find a nice pano from the peak. I would take one myself when I'm there in April, but I would most probably fail in spectaular style making a pano :redface:

4627118718_aaa4e871dd.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Planet Hong Kong by +cHriS=, on Flickr

If anyone has any ideas/names of photographers who've taken them I'd love to hear and see if I can find anywhere selling the prints in the UK or that ship to UK.

Thanks

EDIT: This is the only one I seem to find and I'm not totally sold on it. I love the extra width of the one above http://www.allposters.co.uk/-sp/Skyscrapers-in-a-City-Victoria-Harbour-Hong-Kong-China-Posters_i6433303_.htm

2. Glenn S

Glenn S Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 1, 2010
    This any good?

hkharbpan.jpg

or this?

hkharbpan2.jpg

or this?

hkharbpan4.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.