1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Hollywood

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by absolutic, Sep 28, 2012.

1. absolutic

absolutic Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    my wife's girlfriend who is a professional model asked me to take a few shots of her in Hollywood.... to which I obliged.... except I took my new Oly OM-D in addition to Canon 5DM3.....

Here is a first photo with OM-D....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. hkpzee

hkpzee Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 5, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Patrick
    Lucky you... :wink:

Could you share more about the setup for your shot, such as the lens, shutter speed, aperture, etc.?

• Like Like x 1
  3. absolutic

Jan 21, 2011
    90% of the shots were with 45mm 1.8 lens since it is the only decent lens for m43 I own (PL25 on order).... wide open at 1.8 SS was 1/640..... no flash was used simply because last weekend I did not own any for Olympus.

I'll post more pictures in the future with her permission....

4. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator Subscribing Member

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Beautiful - lady and photo!

• Like Like x 1
  5. landshark

landshark Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    SO CAL
    Nice light and tone but to be honest I never like ankle crops, looks awkward

6. RobWatson

RobWatson Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I love California.

7. absolutic

Jan 21, 2011
    Could not move back farther - too many people on Hollywood Blvd. If I had PL25 which i am getting Today hopefully, it would have been different :) 

8. absolutic

Jan 21, 2011
    California loves you back

9. landshark

landshark Mu-43 Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    SO CAL
    Then move in closer:wink:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.