1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hola from Brighton UK

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by pointoneeight, Feb 11, 2010.

1. pointoneeight

pointoneeight Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Brighton, UK
    Hey folks, I came across this forum today when browsing the "Micro Four Thirds cameras using alternative & legacy lenses" and "Panasonic Lumix GF1 with Manual Focus Lens" flickr groups. Thanks to soundimageplus and andywest1 for the links.

I've been using the GF1 since about November 2009, started out with the 14-45 kit lens, then added the 14-140 zoom for a wedding in December. Last week purchased an RJ Camera's Nikon F adapter and 2 great second hand Nikkor lenses. Loving using the legacy lenses so far.

A JJC timer remote control arrived today so will be experimenting with stop motion and long exposures next :)

Looks like there is some great stuff in here after a quick scan today, looking forward to contributing!

Cheers Alan

• Like Like x 2
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Welcome to the forum Alan - you should find this is a great group of people... please spread the word about mu-43.com - we're attracting some really exciting photographers, very inspirational!

Cheers

Brian

3. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  4. deckitout

deckitout Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 28, 2010
    Essex UK
    Welcome to the group, there are some really helpful people here, I am sure you will enjoy

5. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Welcome Alan!