While I'd love to get the new em1mk2 as a "2nd" body I'm thinking until some more affordable used ones come to market I might pick up something to compliment my existing kit (see siggy below). I'd feel better on trips having a backup, and, on location not having to change between lens would suit me fine too! I'm happy with my em5mk2 and don't know whether to: • pick up a 2nd one used (going prices seem to be between $600 - $700 CDN$ used) • pick up an em1mk1 used (going prices seem to be between $500 - $600 CDN$ used) • or just wait out the em1mk2 price rate is it now stands and hope prices fall before the summer Does it make more sense to go with the same body as I already have or is there something in the em1 that is missing from the em5 that I would gain from? I'm looking at Oly only as an option as weatherproofing and menu familiarity are must-have's. Full compatibility with my current glass is also high on the list. I don't need to do video with both cameras but certainly require it with at least one (two would be nice though as I do coaching and multi-angle would be great). What would you do?