Hitler is mad at Panasonic for GH2 camera availability issues

Discussion in 'The Watering Hole' started by pboga, Feb 28, 2011.

1. pboga

pboga Mu-43 Regular

Dec 6, 2010
    Brazil
    <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BhDoZbWOPQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saw that on 43rumors.

• Like Like x 5
  2. flash

flash Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Apr 29, 2010
    1 hour from Sydney Australia.
    Gordon
    It was hilarious when the D3x version was released. Now it's just getting a bit old.

Gordon

3. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    Well, I'm new to this, hadn't seen it, and think it is funny as hell.

4. Grinch

Grinch Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 9, 2011
    Canada
    Yes, it's very funny, but just a new spin using camera lingo...three or four years ago it came out and was all about low rider volkswagens. Either way, it's humorous, just adjusted for a different crowd.

5. cucco

cucco Mu-43 Regular

Dec 28, 2010
    It's the first time that I've seen it as well and I think it's friggin hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!

6. There's a version of this clip in Australia done on placing Chevy badges on Holden Commodores (locally manufactured GM car) which has some rather amusing culturally specific observations.

7. DHart

DHart Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jan 7, 2010
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Don
    I've seen it before with another product, but it's just as hilarious to see it again with the GH2. I love it!!!

8. walt_tbay

walt_tbay Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Ontario, Canada
    I've seen quite a few of these on different topics and I laugh everytime. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.