1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

High Force and Low Force waterfalls

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by Kiwi Paul, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Kiwi Paul

Kiwi Paul Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 15, 2011
    Aberdeen Scotland
    I did a trip to the Lake District last week, here's some shots of The Force.
    The long exposure shots were with the m9-18 lens and using a Hama adjustable circular ND filter, a great invention, just set the aperture to what you want and dial in the ND filter till the camera indicates the shutter speed you desire, typically I was varying it between 1/4s and 2s, it only cost about £12 and worth every penny, IQ seems ok too. All were with the G3, RAW processed in LR4.1.

Comment welcome.

Paul

P1030532.

P1030533.

P1030534.

P1030574.

P1030579.

P1030584.

P1030584-2.

P1030591.

• Like Like x 2
  2. KnightNZ

KnightNZ New to Mu-43

Jun 26, 2012
    Wellington, NZ
    Steve
    I love how the water gets that cobweb look to it when you get the shutter speed just right. I really like the last shot, the way the shadow follows the river is neat.

3. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Seems like it was a worthy investment and I think it's paid for itself in this shot. I like this one compared to the other one (which is obviously a different f-stop), because of the sharper rocks and a more overall vibrant feel.

Do you guys ever get hot intense sun over there? :smile:

Cheers

icon

4. RT_Panther

RT_Panther Mu-43 Legend

May 4, 2011
    Texas
    I like! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.