Hi

coffeebean7

New to Mu-43
Hey everyone! I'm Casey and I'm from Australia. I currently use a canon camera but next week I'm going to the camera shop to purchase a new camera (Panasonic G9) which I'm really excited about. I've got a varied interest in photography but my main favourites are landscapes (new to me) and conceptual portraits (yes, photoshop, I can't help it..) I love being creative so when it comes to taking a photo of a person, I love using different props and concepts. With landscapes I really want to try a slow shutter speed with water.
Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself :)

DynaSport

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Dan
Welcome to the forum and be sure to share some photos when you get your new camera.

coffeebean7

New to Mu-43
Welcome to the forum and be sure to share some photos when you get your new camera.
Thanks for the welcome :) and will do! I'm enjoying looking at the photos here especially the abstract thread in the nature section, very inspiring!

davidzvi

Real Name
David
Welcome to the group and you can share some of your current non m4/3 work here as well, we're multi denominational here.

Web-Betty

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Melissa
Welcome Casey! I look forward to seeing your photos!

coffeebean7

New to Mu-43
Hey everyone, thanks for the welcomes! I should hopefully be getting the camera on Tuesday. I'll be exploring local, so The Yarra Ranges. I have the opportunity soon to do a sunrise shot, which I'm very excited about, I've never shot sunrise/sunset before. I'm going to learn as much as I can about shooting sunrise and practice with the new camera beforehand, to help avoid not getting a good capture. Anyway, I'll share some photos asap.

Latest threads

Top Bottom