Hi

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by greerd, Oct 8, 2010.

1. greerd

greerd Mu-43 Regular

I've been using the G1 since January 2009 after lurking on DPR and GetDPI. It's my first Interchangeable lens camera since my Minolta Maxxum 7000 and it's 50mm 1.7, 70-210 beer can lenses which have been collecting dust for a few years now. I'm just getting started with photography (start number 2) so since I don't know what I like to shoot I have from 7mm - 200mm with the 20 for inside/low light use. This is getting expensive:frown:

I am starting to like the long end of my range and am looking forward to the 100-300 reviews.

MFT's is my one and only system, I figure that I can evolve as the system does or at least I hope I can keep up.

Anyway hi all, I hope this is a nice leisurely site with out the bickering of some others out there and I'm looking forward to it.

Regards,

• Like Like x 8
  2. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Doug, thanks for your intro and congrats on getting restarted in photography. I think you'll find it's a pretty comfortable place here at mu-43. If anyone gets out of line, we just give 'em a group hug.:wink:

Seriously, Doug, I'm very glad you found your way here, and I look forward to seeing some of your photographs when you have the chance to post them. Welcome aboard!

• Like Like x 4
  3. Fiddler

Fiddler Mu-43 Veteran

Welcome Doug! Good to have you here! I'm in the same process as you - second start in photography, and loving it :smile:

• Like Like x 2
  4. Herman

Herman Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 7, 2010
    The Netherlands
    Hello and welcome Doug !

• Like Like x 2
  5. bilzmale

bilzmale Mu-43 All-Pro

Hello Doug and welcome.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Iconindustries