Hi to you all from Ross On Wye

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Jolliger, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Jolliger

Jolliger Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 7, 2010
    Ross on Wye. UK
    Just got my G1 package 14-45 and 45-200, not done much photography since returning form the Middle East in the mid 80's, used to own a Nikon F3 but hung that up when I came back. For two years I've been using a FZ8, but passed that on to a family member. The last couple of months been using GIMP, had some moderate success, but along way to go.
    Great forum, hope to get some photos up soon

Roger: :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 8
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus Charter Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi Roger, welcome to the forum! :2thumbs:

If you fancy a change, why not join us for our Lightzone workshop?

Hope you got a good deal on your G1 - never been a better time to get into m4/3rds... it's a great value camera.

Cheers

Brian

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Welcome aboard, Roger AKA Jolliger - you've found a great landing place here. There's a vast array of experience from the eager beginners to the experienced professionals. The good news is that people are considerate and helpful but not without a good sense of humor, too.:biggrin:

4. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  5. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran Charter Member

6. Bluebird

Bluebird Mu-43 Rookie Charter Member

Jan 29, 2010
    Hi Roger

I'm new here too from Newport just down the road from you, had my G1 for 5 weeks and very happy with it just loads to learn.

cheers

Martin

7. JimNYUK

JimNYUK Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 4, 2010
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Hi Roger
    Welcome from the cold North East of England. I don't suppose it's much better in your 'neck of the woods'.

I am sure that you will find this forum a great help and inspiration. I know I do. I have only been a member myself for a week or so but I find myself logging in at all sorts of times just to see what is going on. As many others have said, the members here are a great gang to hang out with, helpful and more often than not, very entertaining. I wish I had the wit of some of our members. Enjoy.
    Jim.

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus Charter Member

Hello Bluebird aka Martin, glad you found your way in here, too.:thumbup:

9. pointoneeight

pointoneeight Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Brighton, UK
    Hey Roger, I spend a bit of time up your ways, visiting my girlfriends family up in the Black Moutains. Lovely part of the world!