1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Hi to you all from Ross On Wye

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by Jolliger, Feb 11, 2010.

1. Jolliger

Jolliger Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 7, 2010
    Ross on Wye. UK
    Just got my G1 package 14-45 and 45-200, not done much photography since returning form the Middle East in the mid 80's, used to own a Nikon F3 but hung that up when I came back. For two years I've been using a FZ8, but passed that on to a family member. The last couple of months been using GIMP, had some moderate success, but along way to go.
    Great forum, hope to get some photos up soon

Roger: :2thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
  2. Brian Mosley

Brian Mosley Administrator Emeritus

Dec 15, 2009
    Hi Roger, welcome to the forum! :2thumbs:

If you fancy a change, why not join us for our Lightzone workshop?

Hope you got a good deal on your G1 - never been a better time to get into m4/3rds... it's a great value camera.

Cheers

Brian

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard, Roger AKA Jolliger - you've found a great landing place here. There's a vast array of experience from the eager beginners to the experienced professionals. The good news is that people are considerate and helpful but not without a good sense of humor, too.:biggrin:

4. hodad66

hodad66 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jan 27, 2010
    Indialantic, Florida
  5. Bullfrog

Bullfrog Mu-43 Top Veteran

Welcome Roger!

6. Bluebird

Bluebird Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 29, 2010
    Hi Roger

I'm new here too from Newport just down the road from you, had my G1 for 5 weeks and very happy with it just loads to learn.

cheers

Martin

7. JimNYUK

JimNYUK Mu-43 Rookie

Feb 4, 2010
    North Yorkshire, UK
    Hi Roger
    Welcome from the cold North East of England. I don't suppose it's much better in your 'neck of the woods'.

I am sure that you will find this forum a great help and inspiration. I know I do. I have only been a member myself for a week or so but I find myself logging in at all sorts of times just to see what is going on. As many others have said, the members here are a great gang to hang out with, helpful and more often than not, very entertaining. I wish I had the wit of some of our members. Enjoy.
    Jim.

8. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Hello Bluebird aka Martin, glad you found your way in here, too.:thumbup:

9. pointoneeight

pointoneeight Mu-43 Regular

Feb 11, 2010
    Brighton, UK
    Hey Roger, I spend a bit of time up your ways, visiting my girlfriends family up in the Black Moutains. Lovely part of the world!