Hi to all

Dima

New to Mu-43
Hello folks, I am a newbee here though I have been using m4/3 for some three years now.
My name is Dick and I am from the Netherlands. My gear consists of an Oly om-d 10 mk ii and a Pana G80; lenses are oly 14-42 mm kit and lumix 12-60 mm kit plus oly 45 mm, 9-18 mm, 40-150 mm and just acquired a Sigma 56 mm.
Photographs of mine may be seen on Dick Kruithof or Dick Kruithof
Hope to pick up some tips and ideas here concerning m4/3 photography.

Dick

Alberta Dave

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Dave
Hello Dick and welcome to the forum!!!!
I had a look at your two websites and you have some very nice pictures on them. I'm sure you will be happy that you joined Mu-43 as there are many good photographers on here.

WT21

Super Moderator
Hello folks, I am a newbee here though I have been using m4/3 for some three years now.
My name is Dick and I am from the Netherlands. My gear consists of an Oly om-d 10 mk ii and a Pana G80; lenses are oly 14-42 mm kit and lumix 12-60 mm kit plus oly 45 mm, 9-18 mm, 40-150 mm and just acquired a Sigma 56 mm.
Photographs of mine may be seen on Dick Kruithof or Dick Kruithof
Hope to pick up some tips and ideas here concerning m4/3 photography.

Dick
Hello and welcome! I enjoyed your pictures from your sites. Please feel free to post some more here.

Real Name
Steve
Hi and welcome to the forum :) It's a great place to observe, post, learn and get excellent help if needed. The downside is GAS!! It's more contagious than the black plague:Welcome:

agentlossing

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Andrew Lossing
Welcome! You've got a nice working kit and certainly know how to use it! I like the many ways you go with processing. Some of it works better than others, but the experimentation is lively and will get you further than sticking to a very consistent look. I like it!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom