Hi there from down under!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by qbkami, Nov 7, 2013.

1. qbkami

qbkami New to Mu-43

Nov 7, 2013
    Quang Bui
    Hi my name is Quang,
    I'm a masters student in Architecture and would like to get into photography as a hobby. I've just recently purchased the OM-D E-M1 with the 12-40mm kit and had it for a few days now... its a big upgrade to my Lumix DMC-FT3. I would like to travel as well since I've never been out of Australia though since I've bought the camera I'm a little broke now ahahah... I love the EM-1 and the pro kit lens though I really want to get the 60mm f2.8 Macro since Macro is kinda what I find most interesting. I've got some photos on my SD Card and will upload them in the incoming days.
  2. Fmrvette

Fmrvette This Space For Rent

May 26, 2012
    Detroit, Michigan
    Quang, welcome aboard!

I've not been to Australia, and photos are likely to be as close as I'll ever get :smile:.

I hope you enjoy the new kit - I'm using an EM-5 and am unlikely to upgrade (too expensive for me at this point!).

Looking forward to seeing your photos.

3. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Welcome to the forum - look forward to seeing some photos! :smile:
  4. Web-Betty

Web-Betty Mu-43 Veteran

Jun 16, 2013
    Welcome! I just upgraded to an E-M5--congrats on your E-M1. I'd say I'm jealous, but I'm loving the E-M5 so much right now I'm glad I pulled the trigger instead of waiting. :)

Can't wait to see some of you pics from down under. From what I've seen, Australia is a beautiful country.
  5. RnR

RnR Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 25, 2011
    Brisbane, Australia
    Welcome mate!
  6. tct88

tct88 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 10, 2013

Which part of Australia u from?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
  7. Gusnyc

Gusnyc Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 9, 2010
    New York
    Welcome to the forum. Great combo you got there! Enjoy it!